Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
I found this Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe on the back of the craisins package a few years ago and thought they sounded delish. And I was right. I especially love making them because they are easy to make and since they are made with real oats and little sugar, they must be healthy. At least that what I tell myself as I woof them down! Here’s the recipe…
OATMEAL CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 butter softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-5 ounce package of dried cranberries
- Whisk together oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to blend butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Try this recipe and be sure to come back and tell me what you think!