DIY Gold Vase
research papers on waste management hearing loss due to cialis xlpharmacy generic cialis rosuvastatin vs crestor side effects click how to write meta tags keywords enter how to write backslash on macbook air write dataframe to csv viagra sinclairville https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/cpc-case-study-sample-questions/26/ role model essay writing see url discrimination case studyВ high estrogen quit propecia lowest price viagra on line click book report forms for science click get link administrator hospital in resume specializing veterinary custom curriculum vitae writer sites usa dissertation free download one hundred years of change essay best critical thinking ghostwriter site usa art book reviews viagra dosage 100mg mens health viagra here content writing services company https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/pictures-of-papers/45/ viagra condom daily mail A few months ago, I planned a She’s About To Pop themed baby shower. My budget was getting tight and I needed to come up with an inexpensive centerpiece. So I decided to DIY a few gold vases. They are very cheap and very easy to make. And I think they came out very cute. Here’s how you can create the same look in 5 easy steps:
For this project you’ll need:
- Masking or painters tape
- Metallic spray paint
- A clear vase (I got mine from Michael’s—don’t forget your coupon!)
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Put a strip of tape around the vase where you want to create your line.
2. Wrap the part of the glass that you do not want to paint with paper and tape to secure.
3. In a well venilated area, spray several light coats of paint (spray light to avoid drips). Dry for a few minutes between each coat. Once you have acheived your desired depth of color, let dry for a few hours.
4. Slowy remove tape and paper.
5. While it looks great as is, I added a piece of ribbon that nicely matched my theme. To do this, cut a piece of ribbon the width of the vase. Use a hot glue gun to secure the ends. Careful not to glue the ribbon to the vase in case you decide to change it or remove it later.
Add some flowers and your done!