DIY Gold Vase
https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/ideas-for-college-application-essays/45/ what happens when men take viagra levitra elida https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/being-bullied-essay/85/ help writing college research paper 5th grade book report cover page solving projectile motion problems generic viagra pay for by e check https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/math-phd-dissertation/8/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/speech-bubble-powerpoint/28/ follow site dissertation abstractВ appraisal resume samples see url click here sample political science research papers follow site source site russian viagra hair salon business plan writers in arlington tx source link ge tjej viagra go site isearch paper the car of my dreams essay essay spm place i want to visit go what to avoid when taking viagra how to be good at creative writingВ source best term paper homework help service A few months ago, I planned a She’s About To Pop themed baby shower. My budget was getting tight and I needed to come up with an inexpensive centerpiece. So I decided to DIY a few gold vases. They are very cheap and very easy to make. And I think they came out very cute. Here’s how you can create the same look in 5 easy steps:
For this project you’ll need:
- Masking or painters tape
- Metallic spray paint
- A clear vase (I got mine from Michael’s—don’t forget your coupon!)
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Put a strip of tape around the vase where you want to create your line.
2. Wrap the part of the glass that you do not want to paint with paper and tape to secure.
3. In a well venilated area, spray several light coats of paint (spray light to avoid drips). Dry for a few minutes between each coat. Once you have acheived your desired depth of color, let dry for a few hours.
4. Slowy remove tape and paper.
5. While it looks great as is, I added a piece of ribbon that nicely matched my theme. To do this, cut a piece of ribbon the width of the vase. Use a hot glue gun to secure the ends. Careful not to glue the ribbon to the vase in case you decide to change it or remove it later.
Add some flowers and your done!