DIY Gold Vase
go to link click malena ivarsson viagra coupons https://chfn.org/fastered/clomid-multiple-positive-opks/36/ follow url source url https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/levitra-robinson-md-muskogee/34/ case study anxiety gujarati essay on cricket good conclusion essay friendship https://tffa.org/businessplan/research-paper-outline-ppt/70/ management essays planning enter pills like viagra at walmart generico levitra in farmacia san pablo get link how much is synthroid at cvs watch source too much viagra spam enter site enter site watch can you take cialis plane essays on my mistress eyes buy celebrex without prescription essay ideas for relationships source phd thesis indian english literature cialis renville levitra da 10 o 20 A few months ago, I planned a She’s About To Pop themed baby shower. My budget was getting tight and I needed to come up with an inexpensive centerpiece. So I decided to DIY a few gold vases. They are very cheap and very easy to make. And I think they came out very cute. Here’s how you can create the same look in 5 easy steps:
For this project you’ll need:
- Masking or painters tape
- Metallic spray paint
- A clear vase (I got mine from Michael’s—don’t forget your coupon!)
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Put a strip of tape around the vase where you want to create your line.
2. Wrap the part of the glass that you do not want to paint with paper and tape to secure.
3. In a well venilated area, spray several light coats of paint (spray light to avoid drips). Dry for a few minutes between each coat. Once you have acheived your desired depth of color, let dry for a few hours.
4. Slowy remove tape and paper.
5. While it looks great as is, I added a piece of ribbon that nicely matched my theme. To do this, cut a piece of ribbon the width of the vase. Use a hot glue gun to secure the ends. Careful not to glue the ribbon to the vase in case you decide to change it or remove it later.
Add some flowers and your done!