Back To School: 12 Questions To Get Your Kids To Talk About Their Day
sildenafil citrate vega 100 click generic viagra just as good essay on silence is golden follow link writing a review of an articleВ critical essay on digging by seamus heaney go site https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/fbk-speech-and-debate/22/ le cialis est-il dangereux pour la sant https://samponline.org/blacklives/essays-about-dream-jobs/27/ college essays on lifeguarding easybus.co.uk luton my favorite music essay see cambridge essay writing service https://sigma-instruments.com/how-much-viagra-has-been-sold-13907/ best websites for essays cheap ghost writer services esl creative writing ghostwriter services for phd https://ncappa.org/term/gre-essay-review-service/4/ online writing help chat viagra rabbit hole fast online refill buy pros car term paper websites essay martin luther king cholesterol essay regulation insulin http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/receta-para-hacer-viagra-casero/68/ assistant brand manager sample resume viagra how long until it works https://vabf.org/reading/acm-best-thesis-award/250/ https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/write-a-critique-on-own-work/20/ Today was officially J’s first day of school. I can’t wait to pick her up to ask her how her day was just so she can reply, “good.” Does this happen to you? You want to know what your kids have been up to in school but all you get is a one word answer.
Luckily, my daughter’s school shared a list of questions you can ask your kids to get them to talk about their day that I am sharing with you. Use them to spark a conversation and find out how their day at school really went.
- What was the best thing that happened at school today?
- Tell me something that made you laugh today?
- Where is the coolest place at your school?
- How did you help someone today?
- How did someone help you today?
- When were you the happiest today?
- Who would you like to play with at recess that you’ve never played with before?
- Who in your class do you think you could be nicer to?
- Who is the funniest person in your class? Why is he/she so funny?
- What was your favorite part of lunch or recess?
- What do you hope to accomplish at school tomorrow?
- What is the first thing that you’d like to do at school tomorrow?
Have any other questions to add to this list?