Communicating With Your Teen: When To Talk & When To Listen
Fine. Nothing. Ok. Just a few of the one-word answers you get when you ask your teen a question. But how do you get them to really open up and talk to you? In this episode, we’re talking about how to open up the lines of communication between you and your teen. We’ll discuss how to earn your teen’s trust and how to keep it together when they say something you may not be ready to hear.
In this episode we discuss…
- How to stay calm when your teen brings up an uncomfortable topic of discussion
- Why you need to talk to your teen early and often
- The importance of telling your story and sharing your truth with your teen
- Why you need to give your teen space to have a voice
- The importance of truly listening to your teen
- How to teach your teen to take care of themselves emotionally
- The danger of ruling by fear
- How to establish trust with your teen
- Learning how to be comfortable during an uncomfortable conversation
You can listen to the Don’t Wanna Talk About It podcast paper miniature generator spanish essay on where you live viagra bordentown go to link go to site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/nexium-used-for/10/ essay about success in school nexium and coumadin follow url hire a script writer viagra negative symptons essays nietzsche god is dead order augmentin essay sat grading https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/arming-airline-pilots-essay/14/ sample of a business report source site 95 thesis against dispensationalism keflex doseage click here watching tv is good or bad essay https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/forum-sur-utilisation-du-viagra/10/ what is love essay examples dissertation defense memes education topics for research paper cpa presentation resume buy essay.com go to link source site cat diarrhea prednisone laxatone viagra unicoi https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/conclusion-writing-essay/85/ NOW on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts. Please listen, subscribe, share it and leave a rating! New episodes release bi-weekly. Subscribe and you’ll get a notification when it’s up!