Peppermint Body Scrub
banned book essay assignment english composition https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/i-am-a-woman-and-took-viagra/33/ an essay on ukraine how much for 10 mg cialis source site quel site pour commander du viagra argumentative essay about working mothers old dominion university application essay alprazolam low blood pressure here accutane mild acne before and after vita in dissertation source url https://zsjnm.huc.edu/analytical/quote-from-a-book-in-an-essay/2/ acquistare viagra allestero que es el viagra natural download term paper essay de outline nasıl yapılır cheap argumentative essay ghostwriter website online levitra guayaquil uob dissertation extension follow link see url cialis et apne du sommeil https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/international-business-research-paper-pdf/17/ best research dissertation questions https://mjr.jour.umt.edu/admission/bio-the-true-story/1/ follow site sasha farewell speech go free essays on genetic engineering doxycycline hyclate 100 mg solution
Need to give a great gift on a tight budget? I’ve got you covered! You can make this Peppermint Body Scrub in 5 minutes and 3 easy steps. Put it in a glass jar, add a ribbon and gift tag and you’ve got a beautiful handmade holiday gift!
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or the oil of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil (optional)
- Peppermint essential oil
- A sprig of fresh finely chopped mint (optional)
- A small glass jar
- Holiday ribbon
- Gift tag or jar label
1. Add sugar, grapeseed and vitamin E oils in a small bowl and mix well. If your mixture is runny, add a bit more sugar. If your mixture is too dry, add a bit more grapeseed oil.
2. Add 3-4 drops of peppermint essential oil and mix in a bit of fresh mint to enhance the scent.
3. Put the mixture in the glass jar, add a label and holiday tag and you are done!
Beauty Benefits of Ingredients
Besides the amazing scent, there are several beauty benefits to the ingredients in this invigorating body scrub:
Sugar is the perfect gentle exfoliant for sloughing away rough spots to reveal a new layer of glowing healthy skin. Sugar is also a natural source of glycolic acid, that is known to reduce the signs of aging, evens skin tone and removes dead skin cells.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is an amazing moisturizer that feeds dry, flaky skin. It also has anti-aging and antioxidant properties that reduce fine lines, age spots and wrinkles.
The soothing and refreshing properties of peppermint oil help relieve stress and relax muscles. It also brightens dull skin.
Grapeseed oil is also a fantastic moisturizer. In addition, it tightens pores, fights aging and won’t clog your pores. On another note, adding a bit under your eyes can naturally lighten dark circles (which I will be trying immediately!)
- I added the vitamin E oil for extra moisture. If you don’t have any or want skip it, just add more grapeseed oil until you achieve desired texture.
- This recipe makes enough scrub for one 4 ounce jar. Simply double the recipe if you would like to make a larger batch of scrub.
- You can use several other oils like coconut, jojoba, sweet almond or avocado if you do not want to use grapeseed as your carrier oil, but do not olive oil for this scrub. The scent is way to strong. And you might want to stay away from nut oils in general just in case the person you are gifting has nut allergies.