go qu est que du viagra female viagra indian brands go to link free viagra email http://grefema.udg.edu/shop.php?trial=bruno-generic-viagra https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/dissertation-findings-and-analysis-chapter-example/10/ see url guaiamum cialis vaporable for cig https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=aqa-a2-history-coursework-source-evaluation-example purdue dissertation vita roe v wade thesis can you split a 20mg cialis online see type my paper for me persuasive essay body paragraph format https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-on-line/27/ easybcd old version enter site should doxycycline be taken on an empty stomach buy cheap viagra online uk https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/essays-on-harlem/29/ financial management paper go site article summary sample https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/aisthesis-verlag-heinrich-mann/22/ https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=thesis-about-divorced-parents presentation templates google slides source site click here https://heystamford.com/writing/high-quality-essay-writing-services-in-the-us/8/ It’s been awhile since J and I had a crafternoon, so we decided to make these Valentine’s Day mason jars. It was fun, easy and the perfect way to spend an afternoon. This is a super simple craft idea that works for all ages!
For this project you’ll need:
- 32 oz mason jars (you can use 16 oz jars as well)
- Acrylic paint in colors of your choice
- Craft paint brushes (various sizes depending on your design)
- Modge podge
1. Choose your base color and paint jar with one coat of paint. Let dry for at least 4 hours before applying a second coat. Let second coat dry completely. Let dry overnight for best results.
2. Use your choice of colors to design your jar. J used a pencil to sketch her design before painting, while I painted freehand. You can also make heart shapes using your fingerprints.
3. Let dry for at least 4 hours.
4. Apply a light coat of modge podge to seal your design and add a bit of a gloss finish.
Display your jar on a shelf, give it as a gift, or add some flowers and you have a beautiful centerpiece.