avete usato priligy kaplan newsweek essay contest watch ideas for persuasive essay topics follow url antenna pattern essay follow link essay help for scholarships il viagra fa effetto anche sulle donne click here technical dissertation example follow link does propecia work on receding hairlines sense and sensibility essays source site watch female viagra recipe essay on loneliness contoh proposal tesis magister komunikasi extended-release metformin glucophage xr henry david thoreaus essay on civil disobedience software architecture resume sample essay 2010 write about anyone methodology in case study paper rewriter program ritalin mahatma gandhi research paper cialis cena na recepte spondylolisthesis surgery bystolic patient assistance form essays on why shoplifting is wrong harvard thesis binding It’s been awhile since J and I had a crafternoon, so we decided to make these Valentine’s Day mason jars. It was fun, easy and the perfect way to spend an afternoon. This is a super simple craft idea that works for all ages!
For this project you’ll need:
- 32 oz mason jars (you can use 16 oz jars as well)
- Acrylic paint in colors of your choice
- Craft paint brushes (various sizes depending on your design)
- Modge podge
1. Choose your base color and paint jar with one coat of paint. Let dry for at least 4 hours before applying a second coat. Let second coat dry completely. Let dry overnight for best results.
2. Use your choice of colors to design your jar. J used a pencil to sketch her design before painting, while I painted freehand. You can also make heart shapes using your fingerprints.
3. Let dry for at least 4 hours.
4. Apply a light coat of modge podge to seal your design and add a bit of a gloss finish.
Display your jar on a shelf, give it as a gift, or add some flowers and you have a beautiful centerpiece.