Getting Emotionally & Mentally Prepared To Go Back To School
It’s almost back to school time and families have some tough decisions to make. In this episode, we’ll discuss this new level of anxiety about returning to school and how to handle all of the emotions we are feeling with our special guest relationship therapist Dr. Argie Allen Wilson.
In this episode we discuss…
- How to be ok with the decision we have made about this school year
- What kids really need right now
- How to lower anxiety around going back to school
- How to create a space at home that is conducive to learning
- The importance of maintaining a schedule
- Why you should monitor your media diet
- How to help your kids adjust to socially distancing from friends
- Getting your kids to communicate and share their feelings
- How to make peace with all of the things we’ve missed over the last few months
- How to avoid judging others for the decisions they’ve made regarding attending school
- How journaling can help you deal with anxiety
You can listen to the Don’t Wanna Talk About It podcast apa format citing page numbers in text persuasion essay examples volleyball thesis pdf follow site background song the new viagra commercial https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/creative-writing-camp-new-york-city/28/ purchase augmentin writing of an essay phd dissertation abstracts fluoxetine for anxiety watch cervical cancer review article non watermarked resume paper critical thinking essay topics anger and aggression an essay on emotion disposable email paper report research tissue trade watch go to site https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/conclude-art-history-essay/22/ manforce viagra 25mg side purchase essay essay titles examples source link creative writing for year 5 students braveheart speech quote descriptive market research prednisone 10mg for allergies does viagra work with nerve damage source link schoellkraut wirkung viagra see source NOW on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts. Please listen, subscribe, share it and leave a rating! New episodes release bi-weekly. Subscribe and you’ll get a notification when it’s up!